On April 3rd, 2015 the 7th edition to the Fast & Furious movie series will be released. I honestly can't wait to see this film. This movie series is one of my all time favorites. The Fast & Furious movies showcase modified cars, action, and a great storyline that has entertained me and also kept my attention since the very first film.
Fast & Furious 7 was written by Chris Morgan and directed by James Wan. This movie stars Vin Diesal, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Lucus Black and Jason Statham. This movie showcases the events happening after The Fast and The Furious: Tokyo Drift. The trailer leaves the audience in suspense with its action packed events.
This movies series has never disappointed me and I look forward to watching this one. A downside to this movie is that it will have the final appearance of Paul Walker due to his death on November 30, 2013. In my opinion this could be the last Fast & Furious movie because of that event. I hope that it won't be the last of the film series but things won't be the same without Walker. I can not wait to be in theaters on April 3rd to watch this movie.

I'm a big fan of the fast and the furious series. I think this will be one of the biggest box office hits of next summer.
ReplyDelete