Thursday, September 4, 2014

Any Latest Product


ITT 305: Kicker Amplifier

     


 For this first blog entry I would like to share information about audio amplifiers. The Kicker brand name series produce high quality amplifiers and audio equipment, which is why I chose them for the spotlight of this particular blog. Kicker has more than one series of amplifiers but I will focus on the cx-series.
This 2013 model offers advanced features and high qualities that ensure the best sound for audio system. The cx-series amp exceeds its rated wattage power and it is certified to do so. It consists of multi-channel modes and and a mono block mode for one speaker. This compact package is the most efficient model in its class when compared to other brands. Its little but still delivers a powerful punch.
The newer series amps offer 300, 600, and 1200 watts. They all can be controlled with a remote bass knob that allows you to change the frequency and all are relatively the same size. All models have active crossovers and operate at low pass, high pass, or all pass frequencies.
The cx amplifier features advanced features and reliable performance, compact size for hard or challenging installations, Fail-Safe Integration Technology that protects the amp from overpowering and over heating, noise rejection inputs, auto turn-on mode, sturdy metal frame to reject radio interference and noise, and finally a built in crossover. 

1 comment:

  1. I have used an amplifier before, they are very useful when focusing on speaker bass. Nice report

    ReplyDelete